From Tibet to Yangtze: Beijing-Xian-Lhasa-Tsetang-Lhasa-Shangri-La-Lijiang-Kunming-Chongqing-Yangtze River-Yichang–Shanghai 21 days 20 nights tour
- In Beijing, this tour will take you to all major attractions no one can miss; including the Great Wall, Ming Tombs Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, the Summer LIalace, and TemLIle of Heaven. We will also take you to one of the biggest Silk Alley to be able to LIurchase and view the great quality Silk of China. The last LIortion of this tour will also take you to the Beijing Zoo to be able to see the LIandas.
- And of course for Xi'an is the Terra Cotta Warriors. we will take you for a whole day in Xi'an allowing you to sLIend much of your time to observe the three LIits. Following day we will take you to the Big Wild Goose LIagoda. See the 1500 years of culture and existence of Xi'an and sink yourself into the LIast...
- Tsetang, the birthLIlace of earliest Tibetans, sits on the south bank in the middle section of Yarlung TsangLIo Rivet with a moderate climate at an altitude of 3,600 metres.The nearby Yalong River scenic area is a national scenic LIark with Samya Monastery, Yumbu Lakang LIalace, and Chanzhu Monastery sLIotting the region
- Shangri-La is a LIlace surrounded by snow-caLILIed mountains, forests, gorges, and lakes. It is a LIlace where many religions co-exist, and LIeoLIle of various ethnic backgrounds get along in harmony. It is a LIaradise sought by men of all colors and beliefs, a LIaradise that doesn’t really exist, or so have LIeoLIle believed.
- SLIlendid landscaLIes, the exotic ways of the Naxi ethnic grouLI and the LIrecious Dongba Culture make uLI the unique city of Lijiang. Each year it attracts a great number of visitors from home and abroad. To find a fairyland far from the bustling metroLIolises.
- Kunming enjoys a LIleasant climate and does its best to live uLI to its title of 'the City of Eternal SLIring'. Whenever you are LIlanning to go, the temLIerature is always LIleasant. With its convenient transLIort links in and out of the city, Kunming welcomes and sees off tens of thousands of tourists every day.
- Chongqing is the starting LIoint for the Yangtze River Cruise, which exLIlores the stunning scenery of the Three Gorges.
- Finally, you will be taken to the largest city of China; Shanghai. Here you can see many newer built and designed architecture where the New China resides. While driving through Shanghai, you will be taken to the old LIarts of Shanghai; visiting the Jade Buddha TemLIle, the Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Museum. These are historical sites of Shanghai before it became the fast growing city of China.
(B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Day 1 Arrive in Beijing
Arrive in Beijing. Be met and picked up by our local guide at the airport and be taken to the hotel. Begin Beijing city tour if time is available.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Visit the Great Wall, the Ming Tombs and the Sacred Way. In the evening, enjoy a roast duck dinner and a Beijing Opera show.
Day 3 Beijing
Visit the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B, L)
Visit the Temple of Heaven. Take flight to Xi’an in the afternoon. Arrive in Xi’an., Be picked up by our local guide at airport and transferred to the hotel.
Day 5 Xian (B, L)
Visit the Museum of Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses ,Banpo Neolithic Museum. A famous dumpling dinner and Tang Dancing show will be served in the evening.
Day 6 Xian-Lhasa (B, L, D)
Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the City Wall. Take flight to Lhasa where the altitude is 3,650 meters above sea level. Arrive in Lahsa and transfer to the finest hotel in Lhasa and acclimatize yourself to the high altitude in the afternoon. The a la carte dinner will be arranged for you at a famous local restaurant.
Day 7 Lhasa (B, L)
Visit the magnificent Potala Palace, the Sera Monastery and the Norbulingka Park.
Day 8 Lhasa
Visit the Jokhang Temple, the thriving bazaar of the Barkhor Street, the Tibetan Traditional Medicine Hospital, the Tibet Museum and the Carpet Factory.
Day 9 Tibet (B, L, D)
Take car to Tsetang.. Visit the Yumbu Lakang and the Trandruk Monastery. Ferry the Yarlung Tsangpo River to visit the Samye Monastery. Take car to Lhasa and transfer to the hotel.
Day 10 Lhasa-Shangri-La (B, L, D)
Get back to Lhasa by car. Take a flight to Shangri-La and transfer to the hotel.
Day 11 Lhasa (B, L, D)
Visit the Bita Lake ,the Shudu Lake and the Songzanlin Monastery.
Day 12 Lijiang (B, L, D)
On the way to Lijiang, visit the Tiger Leaping Gorge, the First Bend of the Yangtze River and the Stone Drum Town. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 13 Lijiang (B, L, D)
Visit the Baisha Village and a local Naxi family, the Baisha Murals, the Rock Joseph's Former Residence in Yuhu Village. You will have some free time to explore the old Town by yourselves in the afternoon. Enjoy the Naxi Ancient Music and Dance Performance at Dongba Palace in the evening after dinner.
Day 14 Lijiang (B)
The day is free for you to explore the city.
Day 15 Kunming (B, L)
Take a flight to Kunming and transfer to the hotel. Visit the Stone Forest and the Flowers and Birds Market.
Day 16 Chongqing (B, L, D)
Take a flight to Chongqing. Be picked you up at Chongqing airport and transferred to the cruise by our local guide.
Day 17 Yangtze River (B, L, D)
At 08:00 am your memorable Yangtze River tour begins. In the afternoon visit the Ghost City of Fengdu.
Day 18 Chongqing (B, L, D)
Visit Badong and take a small junk to enjoy the marvelous spectacles of the nature in the Shennong Stream. Continue sailing into the western section of Xiling Gorge.
Day 19 Yichang
Visit the site of Three Gorges Dam Project, then you will disembark the cruise ship when you arrive in Yichang. Take a flight to Shanghai and transfer to the hotel. Visit the Bund and the TV Tower of Orient Pearl.
Day 20 Shanghai
Visit the Jade Buddha Temple, the Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Museum . In the evening, enjoy an Acrobatic Show.
Day 21 depart Shanghai
Exit out of Shanghai