Our ethical charter is a collection of our values and a set of guarantees that we make to all of our customers, the environment, and the global community that we live in. Our quality of service expresses everything about our philosophy, attitude, and commitment. It is a principle which we apply within every division and at every level of our organization. Whenever we discover a new or better solution to enhance the value of our service, we make that idea a reality. We promise to answer enquiries within 24 hours. We run an ongoing quality control program which includes a customer hotline, client questionnaires and feedback system and strict guide selection criteria. We also promise that you we employ the most rigorous and tested methods when it comes to training our guides, and in over 15 years of operation we have a flawless safety record.
#1 in Quality:
- Seek to personalize each and every trip according to our customer, what they envision for themselves as they travel through China, and make it the most memorable experience of their lives.
- Constantly inventing new tours with more activities, culture, adventure, and excitement.
- Has the best tour guides throughout the entire country, specializing in their region and in showing our travelers the very best time.
- We always use environmentally friendly means of transportation when possible (e.g. horse, bicycle, foot)
- Protect wild flora and fauna
- Recycle and dispose of waste appropriately
- Provide benefit to local communities by hiring local people, using local accommodation and meals
- Donating medicines and other life-necessities directly to communities and people in need.
Pledge to our Community:
- Our business and travel partners are selected for their honesty, transparency, and their commitment to their effort.
- We want the communities we travel through to benefit from our visit, as we employ the use of locally owned services and food. We pledge to leave these communities in a better state than when we first encountered them.
- Our programs are optimized to be a shared experience where the is an equal gain for all involved
- We develop our programs with precision and work together with the local community in order to better understand their needs